Re: [pct-l] BOUNCE pct-l@backcountry.net: Non-member submission from ["John Kincheloe" <JohnK@vailresorts.com>]

> In reviewing my Drop list I realized that I never made a determination as to
> whether I should be mailing to the Crater Lake Lodge, or the Post Office.  Can
> someone please give me the pros and cons of each choice.

Last year all packages sent to the lodge were actually sent to the Mazama
campground. I don't if this is still the case for the coming year but it
cause a bit of confusion last year. Stuff sent to the PO went to the PO of
course.

If it goes to the Mazama campground you will have great access to it than if
you send it to the PO since the POs hours are open less.

Troubadour
http://www.pcthiker.com | experience the pacific crest trail