Re: [pct-l] Resupply at Tehachapi

on 4/1/00 9:29 PM, Douglas Gates at pcthiker@uswest.net wrote:

> What about sending your drift box out of White Pass to Snoqualmie? they say
> there is no outgoing mail, and are there any others that I might have a
> problem with sending out my drift boxes.

Last year I was able to ship my drift box ahead from White Pass. They don't
have postal stuff on the premises, but you can give them money that you
think will cover the postage and it will be taken to town and mailed.

It costs $20 to have a package forwarded from Olallie Lake. Best not to send
a drift box here, but rather a resupply.

Elk lake also costs extra to send a package out from, if memory serves it
was $10 plus postage.

Those are a few off the top of my head. . .

Troubadour
http://www.pcthiker.com | experience the pacific crest trail