[pct-l] Resupply at Tehachapi

Hi Everyone,

How many people are changing their resupply to The Country Store off of 138?
It sounds like it's a lot closer to the trail.
What about sending your drift box out of White Pass to Snoqualmie? they say
there is no outgoing mail, and are there any others that I might have a
problem with sending out my drift boxes.
Kathy Denenny... in response to your post  Craig's trip planner list's1445
Kennedy Meadows Road Inyokern, Ca 93527 but he has that address listed for
ups (I think he might have the addresses backwards?)
Is anyone using Trout Lake for resupply Between Cascade Locks and White
Pass?
I will be arriving in San Diego on the 26 or 27 of April and am looking for
a ride to ADZPCTKOP.
Let me know...
Doug
www.pct2000trek.org