Re: [pct-l] Teknu

Brick wrote:

>FWIW Teknu was originally developed to clean radioactive fallout from
>RadCon suits. Kinda neat when something useful pops up out of the Cold War....

Good to know....I'll have to stock up the bunker. ;-)
Another thing I once read somewhere was that a coating of hairspray applied
right to the skin works well as a blocker.  I suppose it would decrease
urushiol exposure but I don't know, I bet that'd sorta drive ya nuts,
having that on your skin.....anyone on the list ever try it?

Kevin Corcoran