[pct-l] Great Western Trail

   More information about the Great Western Trail... may be of interest
to you.   I had not realized the intent of the trail was for ATV's.
Marge (the old gal)

>>STOP the Great Western ATV-way!
>>
>>The Montana Wilderness Association  web site has a new page allowing
you
to send RAPID e-mail messages into the record of the Great Western Trail
draft feasibility study.

>>The link to that page is : www.wildmontana.org/gwt.htm
>>
>>The Utah-based Great Western Trail Association is lobbying Congress to
>>amend the National Scenic and Historic Trails Act to designate the
3,000
>>mile ATV-tourist interstate--including 100-mile wide ATV-ways through
>>Montana.
>>
>>The deadline is April 14th!
>>
>>You can also send copies of your message to the Montana congressional
>>delegation:
>>
>>conrad_burns@burns.senate.gov
>>max@baucus.senate.gov
>>Rick.Hill@mail.house.gov

>>  BOZEMAN CHRONICLE         By SCOTT McMILLION
>>                        03/24/2000 12:00:00 AM.
>>
>>        SCANT SUPPORT FOR TRAIL THROUGH MONTANA

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.