Re: [pct-l] Guide Book Updates

Craig and Tracy Jones wrote:
> For those of you who don't have the 2000 Guide Books but would like the current >updates.....You can go to the "Wilderness Press" web site at www.wildernesspress.com and >download the year 2000 supplement for Volumes 1 & 2.

I noted that the update referenced above has not incorporated the more
recent changes that Ben Schifrin posted to this list as his Y2K Update
for Sections A-E on 1/17/00.  Does anyone know if there is a
comprehensive downloadable Y2K update?  Or should we use Ben's update
for A-E and the WP update for the rest??  The world wonders.

Happy trails, Tom