Re: [pct-l] updated Cal guide book

In a message dated 3/23/00 8:53:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
blisterfree@hotmail.com writes:

<< One feature that would be most welcome (for thru-hikers): perforated
pages, or 3-ring binder. >>

For those who care to know. I took my books to a print shop (or one of those
store front shops that do that type of work) where they cut the glued binding
off and 3-hole punched the loose-leaf pages. I'm a Section hiker so I only
carry what I need for a particular trip.

Three-hole punch is better than perf'ed pages since you can put the pages
back in a ring binder when you finish using them.

Charlie