RE: [pct-l] Twinkie Shortage!

But if you stock up now... The shelf life on those things is scary.  I found
an open package of them in my father's garage that had to have been there 10
years and it looked and felt no different than one in the store.  Wasn't
there a web site years ago that had a video cam on one to watch it age?

And if you carry enough of these, they might make a good pillow as well?
		We could be in trouble folks. Due to a teamsters strike
which is putting a
		strangle hold on deliveries, there is a major shortage of
Twinkies sweeping
		across the country.