[pct-l] Re: Walnut oil

As the originator of the walnut oil suggestion, I suspect that Rusty is
probably right.  I should have remembered that there is a reason I always keep
walnut oil in the fridge.

Perhaps on an AT thruhike starting in March...

I have a question/thought about essential fatty acids... how many
calories/gram do essential fatty acids pack?  If they are like fats, then the
weight of the capsules wouldn't be "unwanted."  They would just be another way
of carrying food.

And what "flavorful" oils pack reasonably well?

-- Jim