Re: [pct-l] Today's tip

At 6:55 PM -0800 3/16/2000, Montedodge@aol.com wrote:
 Food topics, I vote for
>twinkies over health food. My brother was a all state running back who ate
>sugar crisp every day of his life and never ate a thing that I even half way
>considered healthy. If you hike hard, eat what you like. Save the corn pasta,
>tofu, bean sprouts for rest home folks.

Watch out for the twinkie killers though! (remember the
"twinkie defense" re White in San Francisco!!)

Just kidding...my bro was in track- all star state, etc and
ate hot dogs, chips, apple pie, and twinkies as his 4 basic food groups!

But he does the health trip too: his backup food groups are
KFC, MacDonalds, Burger King and Carls' Jr.

:)