[pct-l] Today's tip

 Use small empty dishsoap container to carry alcohol when hiking. The little
pull up top works great. Also works to hold coleman fuel in a pinch and makes
it easy to refill small stoves. Simply pull open top, aim and squeeze in fuel
into small opening. Mr. Wilson can head up to Echo Lake summit to snowshoe
out of south lake tahoe. ( go north on PCT) PS. I am a pyro and plan to use 4
ozs of alcohol a day on my hike. Boil times are lame compared to gas. 15
minutes to boil a quart, what a flame thrower. haha. Lightweight and safety
is the strong points of the alcohol cookers. ________ Food topics, I vote for
twinkies over health food. My brother was a all state running back who ate
sugar crisp every day of his life and never ate a thing that I even half way
considered healthy. If you hike hard, eat what you like. Save the corn pasta,
tofu, bean sprouts for rest home folks.