Re: [pct-l] Non-Vegan Diet

> Now, to attack the rest of my pack weight .  .  .
>
> Damn, I never thought that I would sell out to the ultraliters but sitting
> around home with no escape to the wilderness has set my bored mind to
working
> and, well,   . . .   I don't want to hear any sh*t from you, Monte, you
> already sold out long ago!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Greg "Strider" Hummel
  Hey Strider I haven't sold out yet!
    Don't you plan on digging in on my Liptons and Tuna that I whip up on my
whisperlite either!  Monte has  just relaxed a bit.  I myself am wearing
trail shoes this year over boots..hey they are really great Montrail
CompII's!   I tried one pair and bought four!  Of course the mountaineering
boots and the full fabric/leather Vasques will be at the ready should I need
them.   No way I'm carving up my Dana though (straps, backsheet ), been
through too many wars with her to put her under the knife!
Cheers
Paul Dharmabum64 Nickodem