No Subject

Cindy (Mrs. Gorp) - As of the moment, I had planned to start at Toulumne
Meadows and exit at Kearsarge Pass. There is no time limit on the trip, so if
your heart was set on climbing Whitney, it could still be worked out. I would
just need to get a climbing stamp or two attached to my permit. I'm keeping
the trip itinerary as flexible as possible to allow for many possible
options. Right now I'm planning on resuppling at Vermilion Valley Resort
(where several in and out the same way hikers may join the hike). One could
also resupply at Indepedence, come back in at Kearsarge and complete the trip
to Whitney Portal and Lone Pine. Let me know your preferences Mountain Dave.

--part1_5f.26b9c80.25fb1cd3_boundary--