Re: [pct-l] Food logistics: big bags or little bags

I've always carried individual components. Makes it nicer to be able to
decide what flavor your rice is going to be tonight.
I carry rice and Lipton dinners, and then add dehydrated veggies, and a
couple of different tasting mixes of spices, such as garlic, chives,
onions, and curry and onions, parmesan cheese, etc.
Then I can surprise myself with the results.
What the heck, it all tastes good when you're that tired.
Carolyn--"Have Goat, Will Travel"