[pct-l] Tuna, Chicken Got that!

I agree... I was just surprissseeeeeddddd that anyone still
carried canned goods... MH Chicken and tuna are real meat
and weight 10x less. Does not mean I am Jardine school...
just means I like MH and/or drying my own food and not
carrying tin cans.

I still have a great dinner after 20 miles and sleep well
and don't have a tin can to contend with till the next trash heap.
I assume u pack it out?

Don't be So surprized!  When I was on the AT in 97 we all carried cans of tuna and/or chicken!  They are not as heavy as one would think and it is necessary protein that I'm sorry bean sprouts just dont give you.  I'll be carrying at least three cans a week on the PCT this year!
Heavy but happy!
Dharmabum64

* From the PCT-L |  Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html  *