Re: [pct-l] Wowsa!

In a message dated 2/28/00 8:19:35 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
Dharmabum64@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Say it ain't so Sly!
   Your not a weight Nazi as well!  Careful in weighing those peanut M&Ms in
 your Gorp,  the new blue ones are .0003 ounces heavier then the other
 colors!
 See you out on the PCT this year!
 WEll.... you'll be way ahead of me! >>

Nope, just a turtle with a lighter shell.

If I didn't meet Glen (the maker) and Read at Forester Pass and then later,
inspect the pack and the concept, I would care less.  I saw all sorts of
homemade packs on the PCT,  this one was the best of the lot, now available
to the general public that can't sew and well worth the asking price.

Sly