Re: [pct-l] the dreaded chafe...

About a month ago there was a brief discussion on chafing and what can be
done to remedy the problem over on the backpackinglight list that is
hosted at www.onelist.com.

A quick skim of what I kept notes some people using Vaelene (as noted),
something called Aquafor Healing Oitment, and Body Glide. I would imagine
an aloe-verra lotion might help too like the type of thing you put on to
calm down sunburn.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **