[pct-l] LonePine Exit for resupply

I came off Trail Pass Trail and it is a easy out. You can see the
campground as you get down the trail.  I did this last August. I was
alone and the only mistake I made was while crossing the meadow I had to
jump across the creek, well I misjudged the distance and fell kerplunk in
the mud.  After I cleaned myself up, I sat for about 15 mins. and the
first car that came along gave me a ride.The ride down to Lonepine is
fantastic, great views.
Marge (the old gal)

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.