[pct-l] slumberland bivy tent

Anyone used a slumberland bivy tent? Looks very light ( 2lbs.2 ozs. with
poles.) Fly can be put on when sitting up. The thing that looks good is the
whole side unzips to get in or out. A micro-swift and others require me to
slide down into the tent like a tube. May order the Slumberland tomorrow. At
2 lbs., I can have room to pack a small 1.1 oz. silacone tarp in the 10ftX
10ft. range which may only add another pound. Also locked on my alcohol stove
which will be 4 ozs. burner and all.No I haven't totally whimped on weight!!!
This will just allow me to carry more food and water. I'm not going to eat
like a gerble after hiking all day!! My pack will be a 15 year old Lowe
interal that weighes about 4lb. 8oz.s but can carry 60 lbs like my Ford one
ton carring a picnic table.