Re: [pct-l] ADZPCTKO Donations

Sorry about any confusion.  I will post a more complete discussion of the
ADZPCTKO and donations later this week.  In the mean time you can direct
monetary donations to me in my name.  I will see to it that the people
incurring expenses for putting on the ADZPCTKO get-together and southern
section water stashing equally share all.

WE DO NOT WISH TO PROFIT IN ANY REGARD.  So if the fortunate situation should
occur wherein we receive close to the amount of expenses, then I will
gratefully call off the request.

Greg "Strider" Hummel