[pct-l] towns again

Another town question - or two - the latest edition of the Town Guide
doesn't include Cascade Summit.  ARe they no longer receiving maildrops?

Second - has anyone (besides Chris) been to Leavenworth? What is the
hitching like?  It's far off the trail, but I have a feeling we might be
about ready for a real break after so many places with maildrops only.
Any inexpensive motels?

Third, pros and cons of Mojave vs Tehachapi and Onxy vs Kernville?

On the CDT it was easier. There were so few towns, there really weren't
many choices to make.  Hitchhiking was a necessity, so we didn't worry
about whether a town was 15 or 30 miles off trail - it's not that much
harder to get a ride a long distance than a short one (except near
Reserve during hunting season!)

Anyhow, I'm confused by all the choices and would appreciate some help.
Thanks. Ginny
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.