Re: [pct-l] Questions?

It's true that VVR is not cheap. And it's worth every penny, IMHO. Butch
has created a very homey experience and goes out of his way to make
through hikers feel at home. My opinion is that this is a must do stop.
And, yes, you'll spend some money. I can't recommend the experience
highly enough. It's a gorgeous, homey place for a layover day as well.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
Coach, Speaker, Author, Therapist

"No man is free who is not master of himself.
Is freedom anything else than the power of
living as we choose?"
                        Epictetus