[pct-l] Questions?

I was wondering if anyone has some info to help
me finish nailing down my drops.

1-Can I mail out from Kennedy Meadows, and if so
any idea as to how much it will cost (handling
fees?)

2--What kind of Milage can I expect to be making
form Kenndy Meadows to Echo lake in early June?
(I realize it depends on the weather, but just an
idea will suffice.)

3---What is the charge to recieve packages at
Vermillion Resort?  Is it worth staying at?

4----The stretch from Echo lake to Belden, will I
be out of the High Sierras yet or could it still
be slow going?
I've heard that north of the Sierras it flattens
for a while and you can increase milage. I was
wondering where that began.
I don't want to plan for 24mi/day when I can only
do 15.

5-----Finally is there a charge to recieve
packages at Burney Falls?

I know it is a lot of questions, but I'd
appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Kinch