[pct-l] Altimeter

Someone mentioned an altimeter for $70. More info, please, I tried to find
one and couldn't, except for ver expensive ones, or the watch types.

As for the watch types, it's my favorite "toy" for hiking. I love to know
where I am. I wish it had just time and altitude, in BIG numbers. But
occassionally I use the other features. They are cheap, just computer
programming. The temperature is ok if you want to know your wrist temp. I
put mine on the shoulder strap of my pack. Three reasons: better
temperature, less sweat on my arm, and most importantly, no tan line!!!
Heaven forbid I come off the trail with a white spot on my arm.