RE: [pct-l] Really? ......

I believe that we all must follow a higher moral law. We are occasionally
justified in breaking the law to follow a higher law. That does not mean
that we can break a law simply because we disagree with it or find it
inconvient.

Concerning the laws that govern National Forests and Parks, I don't see any
higher moral laws at work here. I see people doing what they want to do
because they think the law is stupid and/or it gets in their way. To equate
that with resisting Nazi evil is quite a stretch.