[pct-l] Butane vs. Alcohol Stove

..No problem mailing butane cartridges-- you just can't send 'em by
air.

Is there someone out there with a well performing alcohol stove who is
willing to run an experiment? I would like to measure my Primus Butane Stove
vs an Alcohol Stove. Is the alcohol stove actually lighter and is it
actually cheaper to operate.

Since we can't duplicate wind conditions the best we can do is:
1-Still Air
2-Room Temperature
3-Cold Tap Water [this we can measure]
4-Specific amount of water [this we can agree on]
5-Time to boil [we to define what a boil is]
6-How much fuel [weight] does it take to boil a specific amt of water [say
two cups]
7-What Pot?