[pct-l] Water Woes!!

Just reading this months Backpacker Mag.on water filters. I own a sweetwater
filter. The problem with the Pur Filter could be it's large holes in the
prefilter 130 microns verses only 75 microns for the sweetwater. This allows
more junk in to plug the main filter per given water source. Also the
sweetwater filter is only .2 microns verses the .3 micron filter pores of the
Pur. Some bateria can go through the .3 but not the .2. This gives the edge
to the sweetwater filter being better. But ,of course my friend and many
special forces worldwide use plain Clorox to treat water. ( carried in an eye
dropper and using 4 drops per quart )