RE: [pct-l] How many are into "Rays Way"?

Hey guys, we are getting emotional here. When Ray says other hikers
"mistakes" it is an analysis of their methods not an insult to them. No one
is saying that anyone who straps on a backpack is lazy, even the "weekend
warrior" who walks 2 miles to the first lake and fishes for two days [Not a
bad idea. I used to do this when Alan was 3]

That some [many?] thru hikers see themselves as the "higher individual" is
true but that's true of almost everybody about almost everything. People
tend to make value judgments based on their own values. Don't expect thru
hikers to be different.

Hey man, they want a 2700 mile race to Canada -- more power to them.