[pct-l] Esbit stove for two

Saw a note on someone considering an Esbit solid-fuel stove system for two
people. In my opinion, it doesn't work as well for two. It is pretty slow
and the fuel expensive. If you have two people, you can share the weight
of a liquid-fuel stove, which cooks a LOT faster and I hear it's pretty
easy to mooch white gas on the trail. The solid fuel can be mailed (I
think???) and there are other plusses and minusses. Curious what others
think about this. I did get ok service out of the Esbit system but was
solo. Kinda hard to light and it barely would boil my 2 to2.5 cups water.
But light!! Cheap for short trips too because the stove is only about 10
bucks which includes about 6 tablets.

Saw another comment about drift boxes. These are used at stream crossing
to carry your gear. They often end up miles downstream. Just kidding!