Re: [pct-l] Re drift boxes

I used a drift box during my hike last year. I had a separate box that
contained my guidebook sections, esbit fuel, town stuff (like soap and skin
lotion) and misc gear (like cold weather stuff that I didn't want to carry
and a walkman). When I got to town I would open the box and use what I
needed and add stuff I didn't want to carry for the next section. Then I
would mail it up the trail to the next stop where I would repeat the
process.

I highly recommend sending a drift box via priority mail to ensure that it
arrives on time. Nothing is worse than having to wait for a package to
arrive when you want to be out on the trail.

Troubadour
http://www.pcthiker.com | experience the pacific crest trail