[pct-l] Esbits anyone?

PCT-ers,

I want my pack to weigh less on the PCT.  So, though I
don't have the funds to replace gear that did fine on
my AT thru-hike in '98, I am considering some low-cost
alternatives to en-lighten-ment.

If someone has two spare esbit tablets AND the desire
to convince me that they are the way to go on the PCT,
I would promise to return to the sender a treat or
reimbursement if sender would mail me two tablets for
my PCT testing purposes.  Two tablets because I have a
partner, so we'll be doubling up dinners in one large
pot, and I'm assuming I'll need to double fuel.  Email
offline if you are interested.

:-)
Nocona
PCT '00