[pct-l] Stubai Tour-Lite Ice Axe

I am returning the Stubai Tour-Lite Ice Axe I ordered for three reasons:
1)    lack of steel head (and shaft)
2)    rubber sheathing on lower part of shaft makes it harder to plunge axe into
snow/ice
3)    teeth on axe are smooth--I want the pick to bite in when I need it to

In its stead, I have purchased a Grivel Air Tech Racing axe, whose head is steel,
has good teeth, and whose shaft is smooth.

The Stubai axe comes in lengths long enough to use as a walking stick; the Grivel
Air Tech does not.  This may be an additional consideration for some.

Lesya