Re: [pct-l] My First Web Page

Tom Rogers wrote:

> Hi Hikers, I've posted a web site that I plan to use to chronicle my
> hike along the PCT this year.  As a prototype I posted my experiences on
> a section hike I did last fall.  Since this is my first effort at
> publishing a web page, I'd welcome any constructive criticism that more
> experienced list members may offer.  Check me out at
> http://home.san.rr.com/tomsadventures/.  See you on the trail, Tom

Great page Tom.  It was great to read a new A-B trip.  This is close to my
neck of the woods, and makes it real enjoyable for me.  I like the idea of
the map portions, detailing the day's route.

It sounds like you got real lucky with water, but keep your ear open.  It's
been a real dry one this year, and some of the seasonal sources might not
come on line. I'll be one of those reading every installment you post, come
spring.  Thanks for the preview.

Jeff E