[pct-l] Slide film, health and PCT Museum

 I won't even pretend to know anything about film or taking pictures. I know
my slides turned out great and may be cheaper than prints to develope. A 64
speed slide could take good pictures even in moon light when using a shutter
release. Blow ups seem good up to 11 by 14 in. ---- Also Greg made a good
point about how petty little things are when compared to major health issues,
like lumps and heart attacks. --- When I die , I will donate my body to the
PCT museum to be stuffed with my pre-Jardine gear and be put in a glass case.
------ Sly asked if anyone used their ice axe to stop a fall. Answer is yes,
many times on Sierra PCT, but only after glissading too fast for my own good
and having fun!!! Of course, I used crampons to climb major passes in early
morning and also hiked as early as possible to avoid postholing. ( crampons
prevent slips ) The heavier the hiker, the more you break through frozen
crust and end up postholing. (Something to think about if you are in the over
200lb. club) Peace and happiness to you all! ------David Caradine ala
1972---yes master, you are ugly like insect ( or grasshopper )