RE: [pct-l] The Devil's Own

> Behalf Of Brett Tucker

> Before I head back into lurking mode for another long hiatus, let me just
> say that the A#1 reason why this mailing list does not serve to help
> prospective thru-hikers is because it has been sabotaged by non-thru-hiking

That is certainly not the case for me.  I find this list EXTREMELY helpful.  And
if I could capitalize that word any higher I would do so.  It comes from the
personal experiences of others, good and bad, that have been shared on the list,
not from sugar coated propaganda.  I think I am smart enough to separate it all
out and use what I need.

...Kelly