[pct-l] CAMERA DEATH!

I almost forgot to tell you would be thru-hikers something very important.
Let's say you've made it all the way to the Sierra's and you go to take a
photo of yourself and fellow hikers to show to future grandkids. Then
nothing happens! Panic! Is your camera dead? Likely not. Just take your
batteries out (note the way they go in) for a couple minutes and reinstall
them. Most sophisticated small cameras are microprocessor operated and we
all know how computers lock up once and a while and you need to press the
reset button. Removing the batteries on a camera is the only way to reboot
the microprocessor completely. I know this for a fact, because it happened
to me on an Olympus lightweight zoom camera which I owned for two weeks
before taking it back.