Re: [pct-l] hiking to Mount Whitney

We were planning on doing it in mid February but that might be
changed.  So right now we are trying to determine the exact date.
When we do pick a date it would be something like Wednesday through
Sunday.  I am not sure how many people we are looking to get on this
hike but let me find out and get back to you.

The guy I do a lot of my hiking with is doing a Nepal trip (3 weeks)
in March and then I go in May (4 weeks) so we are trying to work
around those as well.  My Nepal trip is actually going to coincide
with the 2000 Everest Environmental Expedition.  If you are
interested in seeing more information about this, take a look at the
following URL:

	http://www.everestcleanup.com/

Ty

| ADZPCTKO Listing   -	http://www.vr6.com/hikes/adzpctko.html  |