RE: [pct-l] Journals

		Ginny,
		For the PCT, Troubadour's is a good one.  If you can find
it, Dale and Myle's was an enjoyable one too because they seemed to mix
emotion and fun into it.  It had components of life as a thru hiker in
hiking with other thru hikers and how that whole social scene is, but it had
good thoughts on what they saw through ALL of the trail, not just a whole
lot about the California Sierra and then little sprinklings of description
later.  I'll have to dig through my mountain of printouts and let you know
what other ones I thought were really good - those two just popped up
immediately.
		-Swoosh

		> Troubadour
		There are so many journals on line, it is hard to keep up
There is an AT journal
		that was really good, "And then the Hail Came" that allowed
you to
		really feel like you know the author and to experience the
reality of
		his hike. So, other than your own, any favorites?
		Ginny