Re: [pct-l] New Inlightened Hiker

I really liked the tents, although I can't really use a tent that has guy
strings as the goats tend to trip over them. I haven't been able to picture
what you were talking about on the list when you talk about tent sizes. .
Now I can see that there are lightweight tents that are still big enough to
move around in.
But, the coolest thing I saw was a set of rain gear in silnylon that
actually looked like it was cut long enough in the jacket and really light.
I've been looking to replace my outer shell for awhile, and I'm strictly do
it myself, and this I could do.
There goes another pound or so.
          Carolyn---  "Have goat, will travel"
"Practical Goatpacking"