[pct-l] New Inlightened Hiker

 After going to the Portland meeting this weekend, I can see I have to take
back all the bad stuff I said about the lightweight hiking. They had some
great booths there with really nice people!! I think from now on I'll be
asking alot more questions than trying to give my outdated advice from now
on. The new home made tents were a great attraction. Please forgive me for
all the toes I've stepped over the months. Had a good dinner and enjoyed
meeting many list members. Now I have to figure out how to sew on my wifes
Phaff without sewing my fingers together!!! Thanks for the good time in
Portland everbody!!!!  Monte" ultra Hiker " Dodge later!!!!!!!!!