Re: [pct-l] Sierra City

Hey Charlie,

I was in Sierra City last year on July 17th. I was in the middle of the pack
I believe as far as thru-hikers are concerned. There was no snow in the
Buttes and it was very, very hot! Water sources weren't that great as the
trail is up on the ridge for the most part.

Troubadour
http://www.pcthiker.com | experience the pacific crest trail