[pct-l] Sierra City

Does any '99 Thru-hiker recall what time of year (month) you might have
passed through Sierra City last year? Also, what was the snow-level as you
entered the mountains (near Sierra Butte) just north of Sierra City?

Since this La Niņa year should be pretty much like last year, I was hoping to
use this information to determine a starting date for continuing my PCT
section-hike in 2000. Because of my schedule, I will not be able to leave
Sierra City until after August 1 so that is my major concern.

Hope to see you all some place north of Sierra City in 2000.

Charlie