[pct-l] Photo from TheSlyman on the PCT!

Somewhere between Kennedy Meadows and Mount Whitney.

How I managed this particular snow, I can't recall. : )

http://photomail.filmworks.com/sharing/roll.asp?Key=6725102097090905

This email message has been sent to you from TheSlyman on the PCT! compliments of the Seattle FilmWorks free photo e-mail sharing service. To view the photo, please click on the link above.If your email program does not support hyperlinks, simply copy and paste the link into your browser. If you have any problems or questions please contact us at info@filmworks.com, or call us toll free at 1-800-FILMWORKS.
Thank you for using Seattle FilmWorks.

Photo.url