[pct-l] Thanks Ben

Thanks Ben and all the people involved with the guide book updates!!!  I'm
sure my 1976 copy is a tad outdated. Is it true the trail through Holcomb
creek and Deep Creek is closed from the Aug. fire? This was a vivid memory of
my old 77 hike as I had my first experience with nudist at Deep creek hot
springs. ( quite a shocker for a naive 19 year old with a sheltered life )
Sounds like a 25 mile alternate route involved. Thanks again Ben and friends
for infor update. (  See you folks at the April kick off, hoping to take 3
weeks vacation and rehike the first 300 miles )