[pct-l] Re: Northern Washington Cascades

At least in my case, I have to disagree with Eric on this one.  I wrote
MORE details as the trip went on (www.jps.net/hshires/pcthike) and most
definitely sang the praises of WA including the N. Cascades.  Perhaps
part of the problem is the WA weather which can be pretty dicey though
was thankfully pretty good this year for folks finishing before the last
week in September.  There's no doubt that the business of completing the
trail is first on most people's minds but written or not, the N. Cascades
are exceptionally beautiful and are fabulous way to to end the trip.

Henry Shires