[pct-l] CPA Federal Fees

 I would say spending 200 dollars in fees and permits would be in reason
during a season of climbing and hiking. ( I would claim this on my taxes, but
am afraid of triggering an audit) So far I've never been audited and go long
form each year. ( A very good point you guys brought up though) I can hardly
wait till the 22nd and the Portland meeting to see many folks on this list in
person!!   PS  This is an old Railroads trick to waterproof old packs, tents
and anything else than leaks in the rain. Many "Rails " wear carhart coats
and even old army coats at work. Just take an old spray bottle and fill with
Thompsons Water Seal, spray dry surface and WA-LA. Should work even on cheap
hiking boots and running shoes. Does a good job on old packs where the
Urethane coating on the inside is gone.   Back to the subject of fees, I
would like to see more fees condensed into one  stamp or permit. Plus have
Government make standard charges on ALL forests and parks. They should offer
a written report where and how money is spend. Then hikers (and myself) would
feel more comfortable about playing and their accountability.