[pct-l] Old Ski Poles

 I have 3 pair of old ski poles in my garage which I paid one  to 5 dollars a
pair for. These I have used for the last 12 years before the 80 dollar a pair
poles began showing up. I also had my ACL replaced in Feb. of 1990 with a
piece of my own hamstring and some screws. Any old snowshoer knows the
advantages of poles on the trail with many crosscountry skiers and snowshoers
using their poles years before before stores started marketing new " treker
Poles " at big bucks a whack. Keep your eye open at garage sales and value
villages for cheap poles which work as well or better than the high dollar
ones. ( Solid poles offer some advantages over two and three piece poles )
Just as solid kayak paddles are more dependable than a two piece paddles. PS
My knee is doing great!!!!!