[pct-l] Triple Crown and all finishing certificates and medals

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 18:21:12 CDT 2022

In my view it does not matter what you do as long as you do not take credit for something you didn’t. Hike your hike —but don’t lie
On your honor means just that. Continuous Footpath. Even if we are talking about road walking or bushwhacking.
See everyone at the Gathering.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone