[pct-l] Anticipation

jklmck jklmck at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 14:13:28 CDT 2020

Larry, Jeffrey,  MarvinMy favorite emails to read have been from the list.  Never writing...always reading.   But to keep it alive  we must write, si here goes.One of my sayings is "Anticipation is half the fun."   I have long wanted to thru hike but have only done the first 400 miles in one go.  That was in 2014.  Now I think about sections.  I am 65, my husband is 70 today.   Will we go again?  Only time and determination will tell.  But I still say, "Anticipation is half the fun" (maybe even more than half).   So enjoy what you are feeling,  and know that you already are experiencing half the fun.   See you on the trail next year?!?Jennymack aka Old SchoolSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone