[pct-l] getting to Kennedy Meadows South

Marion Davison mardav at charter.net
Sat Apr 25 17:42:36 CDT 2020

Thank you to Marmot for graciously answering Nathan's question.
Advance planning is important and it helps maintain sanity at this time.
I also have a trip planned for mid July and since it is 12 weeks away, I
am acting with confidence that it will happen.  So far I have invested
$16 in a permit reservation.
I would add that trips out of South Lake (from Bishop) are inadvisable
this year, as the road is going to be severely torn up and Inyo is
recommending we stay away this year since road access will be limited or
restricted.